Salvas Mudboss racing is one of the hottest segments of radio control (RC) racing. Based on the ubiquitous Traxxas Slash 2wd short course truck and the Salvas Mudboss dirt modified body. We hold Mudboss racing twice a month on the the first and 3rd Sunday of each month at 6601 N. Davis Hwy Pensacola. We use modified Mudboss Pro rules. Basically the Mudboss rules found at www.mudbossracing.com
Quick and dirty description of our Mudboss rules:
- We use the the 13.5t ROAR approved motors
- non-timing esc
- Banditos SC tires.
- 1/10 SC wheel
- Traxxas LCG chassis is optional.
- Only original Traxxas parts that come with the stock Slash 2wd RTR. NO Rpm parts etc..
- Traxxas 2075 steering servo only. White or black Traxxas servo saver. Servo saver can be pinned.
- stock transmission and transmission case.
- Traxxas spurs: 76, 83, 86, 90 only. Any pinion gear.
- Traxxas stock shocks only 3760 and 3762 grey or black versions.
- Traxxas 5857 front spring and 5858 rear spring only. The front spring can be cust (up to 5 rings). The rear spring must be left stock.
- 2s Lipo battery, 5200 mah or less with hardwired output lead.
- Traction compound is allowed.